Police say no suspicious circumstances after body of a man found at Salhouse Broad
- Credit: Archant
The body of a man in his 60s was found at Salhouse Broad on Sunday, police have confirmed.
Emergency services were called to Lower Street in Salhouse just after 8.30am yesterday morning and found the body of the man at Salhouse Broad.
Norfolk police said there were not thought to be any suspicious circumstances and a file has been prepared for the coroner.
Fire crews from Carrow, Sprowston and Wroxham were also called to the incident, along with the ambulance service.
But by yesterday afternoon, emergency services had left the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Next of kin have been informed, a police spokesman said.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 9 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge