Police say no suspicious circumstances after body of a man found at Salhouse Broad
- Credit: Archant
The body of a man in his 60s was found at Salhouse Broad on Sunday, police have confirmed.
Emergency services were called to Lower Street in Salhouse just after 8.30am yesterday morning and found the body of the man at Salhouse Broad.
Norfolk police said there were not thought to be any suspicious circumstances and a file has been prepared for the coroner.
Fire crews from Carrow, Sprowston and Wroxham were also called to the incident, along with the ambulance service.
But by yesterday afternoon, emergency services had left the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Next of kin have been informed, a police spokesman said.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
- 10 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club