Police renew appeals to trace missing 14-year-old girl
- Credit: Archant
Police have repeated their appeal for help to help trace a 14-year-old girl from Outwell who went missing before Christmas.
Suada Gashi, of Baldwins Drove, was last seen in the Downham Market area.
She was reported missing on December 22 at 11pm.
She is believed to have connections with London and also Birmingham.
Suada is described as 5ft 1in and slim, with long dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a black and white knee-length dress, black tights, black stripy wedge shoes and a grey and navy blue leopard print scarf.
She was also wearing a dark blue cardigan and a grey and black poncho.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
Suada was the second West Norfolk girl to go missing in December. Just days before, Stacey Kemp, also 14, disappeared on December 16 from Downham Market.
She went to school in King's Lynn as normal that day but did not return home.
She is still missing and it is believed that Stacey, who also goes by the nickname of Dolly, could be in the Lewisham area.
Anyone who may have seen Suada or Stacey or know of their whereabouts should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.