Police renew appeal for witnesses to fatal crash on A47 in Norfolk
Police have renewed their appeal for witnesses to a fatal crash on the A47 Southern Bypass on Sunday.
At around 12.15pm a red Peugeot 206 was travelling westbound when it left the carriageway and went down an embankment near the Thickthorn Roundabout flyover.
The male driver died at the scene and a female passenger was treated for minor leg injuries but has since left hospital.
Police are still not able to release the identification of the man who died in the crash.
Officers want to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision, particularly the driver of a black Ford Mondeo seen nearby at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Calls should be made to Norfolk Police's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 10 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder