Police renew appeal for missing Great Yarmouth man
POLICE are renewing their appeal for help in tracing a 38-year-old man who has gone missing from Great Yarmouth.
Luke Brampton was reported missing on Wednesday, May 16, but was last seen by a friend on Sunday, May 13.
Officers remain concerned for his welfare and want to hear from anyone who may have seen Luke or knows of his whereabouts.
Luke is described as white, 5ft 8ins tall, of slim build with short dark brown hair.
He was wearing a white shirt, white casual trousers, a white scarf and dark polished shoes when he was last seen. Luke wears rosary beads and crucifixes and regularly visits churches.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 4 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge