Police pursue Peugeot through North Walsham - appeal for help
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for help to trace a car which failed to stop, leading to a pursuit through North Walsham this morning.
Officers tried and failed to stop the silver Peugeot 206, registration number SP54 YAH, on Norwich Road, North Walsham, at 10.17am.
The car, described as a small hatchback with black alloys and red wing mirrors, made off from the police along a route which included New Road, Yarmouth Road, Grammar School Road, Kings Arms Street, Park Lane and Aylsham Road where it was lost.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed how the car was being driven, or who has information about those in the car at the time. They are also keen to know its current whereabouts.
Anyone with information should contact PC Aaron Duffy at Hoveton Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer