Police name woman killed in motorcycle crash near Halesworth
- Credit: Archant
A 60-year-old woman who died following a collision in Walpole, near Halesworth, yesterday has been named by police.
Sue Wright from Southwold was the pillion passenger on a Kawasaki motorcycle which was involved in a single vehicle crash on Peasenhall Road just after 6pm.
Police officers attempted to resuscitate her however she died at the scene.
A tribute released by her family today said: 'Sue was kind, loving and full of life. She enjoyed weekends away in her camper-van, socialising and the occasional drink. She will be dearly missed by her two children Christopher and Marie-Louise and her father Sidney.'
A 55-year-old man from the Ipswich area who was riding the motorcycle was airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. He sustained broken ribs and is in a stable condition.
Anyone who may have seen the collision or the motorcycle prior to the crash is asked to call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD number 360 of July 14.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 5 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 6 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 7 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'