Police name man who died in Great Moulton crash
Police have named a 23-year-old man who died in a road crash at Great Moulton on New Year's Day as Jason Goddard.
The Aslacton man, who lived in Church Road, died after his blue Honda Civic left Carr Lane while travelling between Great Moulton and Aslacton and went through a hedge before colliding with a stationery Landrover Defender.
He died from multiple injuries caused by the crash shortly after his car had passed over a railway bridge at 1am.
Anyone with information in relation to the incident should phone PC Shane Schucroft on 101.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk