Police name man from Wisbech killed in head-on crash on A141 at Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
Police have named a 53-year-old man from Wisbech killed in crash on the A141 at Guyhirn last weekend.
The collision, in Ring's End, happened at 11.25pm on Saturday about 300 metres east of the junction with the A605.
Simon Drew, of Lilac Close, Wisbech, died at the scene.
He was driving a blue Volkswagen Golf travelling west when it collided head-on with a yellow Ford Transit van.
The driver of the van, also a man in his 50s, suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or saw either of the vehicles in the moments leading up to it is asked to contact the road policing unit by calling 101 and quote incident 556 of 14 April, or report information online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named