Police name Andrew Keep as victim of fatal Bromeswell collision
- Credit: Archant
Police have identified the 22-year-old driver who died at the scene of a car crash in Bromeswell on Friday evening.
Andrew Keep, from Great Bealings, lost his life after a collision between his Honda Prelude and a Ford C-Max car on the B1084.
The other driver and a passenger were taken to Ipswich Hospital but police said they did not have life-threatening injuries.
The crash happened a short distance away from the junction to the A1152 that leads to Eyke.
- 1 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 5 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 6 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 7 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 10 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
Any witnesses to the crash were asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference CAD 357 of Friday 29 January.