Police launch investigation after body of man found in Norwich
- Credit: Geraldine Scott
An investigation is underway following the death of a man at a property in Norwich.
Emergency services were called to Normandie Tower on Rouen Road at about 9pm on Thursday (April 27) where the body of a man was found.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: 'Police attended the property at around 9pm after receiving a report of a concern for safety.
'Upon arrival the body of a man was discovered.
You may also want to watch:
'The death is currently being treated as unexplained.'
A police forensic van remained outside the property until just after 11pm but a number of police vehicles had attended the scene earlier.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 9 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze