Police launch investigation after body of man found in Norwich
- Credit: Geraldine Scott
An investigation is underway following the death of a man at a property in Norwich.
Emergency services were called to Normandie Tower on Rouen Road at about 9pm on Thursday (April 27) where the body of a man was found.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: 'Police attended the property at around 9pm after receiving a report of a concern for safety.
'Upon arrival the body of a man was discovered.
You may also want to watch:
'The death is currently being treated as unexplained.'
A police forensic van remained outside the property until just after 11pm but a number of police vehicles had attended the scene earlier.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk