Police issue appeal for missing Lowestoft man
POLICE in Lowestoft have appealed for help in tracing a 25-year-old man who was reported missing from the otnw last week.
Although George Warren has gone missing before, there is concern for his well-being and police are asking Mr Warren or anyone who may have seen him since Wednesday, February 22 to call officers as soon as possible.
A spokesman said: 'Police have carried out a number of enquiries to try and locate him, including speaking to his friends and relatives, but at this stage it's not known whether he is still in Lowestoft or Beccles, where he may have headed, or elsewhere.'
Mr Warren is described as white, around 5ft 10ins tall, of stocky build with short brown hair.
Police are asking him, anyone who may have seen him in the past couple of days or anyone with information about where he is now, to call the duty sergeant at Lowestoft police station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 4 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 5 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 9 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 10 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement