Police investigations launched after two pet rabbits found dead in Lowestoft
POLICE investigations are under way after two rabbits were found dead in the back garden of a home in Lowestoft.
Officers are seeking witnesses after the two animals, which were kept in a run in the garden, were found dead on top of their hutch.
The incident happened in the back garden of a home at Essex Road between 8.30pm last Thursday (August 16) and 9.30am on Friday (August 17).
A police spokesman said: 'The two animals were found dead on top of their hutch. It appears they had been stamped on.'
? Officers are investigating possible motives for the incident and are asking anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between these times or anyone with information about who killed the rabbits to call the Lowestoft North Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 8 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk