Police investigating stabbing in Gorleston alleyway
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Police are investigating a stabbing which took place in a Gorleston alleyway last night.
At around 10pm on Wednesday, a male victim was approached by three men in an alley off Baliol Road, shortly before one of them stabbed him and fled the scene.
The victim was treated by paramedics before being taken to James Paget Hospital for further treatment, where he currently remains.
Detective Sergeant Craig Lovatt said: 'We are in the early stages of investigation but are currently treating this as an isolated incident.
'I would like to reassure members of the public that there is no link to the police activity in the area on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
'If you saw this assault or have information about please contact us on 101.'
'Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?