Police investigating crash on A140 which left eight people in hospital
- Credit: Archant
Eight people have been injured following a traffic crash on the A140 north of Norwich.
The collision took place at Hevingham between the Parish Road and Allison Street junctions shortly before noon.
A man is being treated at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) for chest and stomach injuries after being freed from a car by fire fighters.
Two females, two men and two children were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
A female patient received hospital treatment for chest pains
An adult and child were discharged with no injuries at the scene.
The A140 has now re-opened to traffic.
- 1 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 2 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 3 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 4 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 5 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 6 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 7 'I can't stop Western Link work starting in my woodland'
- 8 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 9 Police stop 85 vehicles in one day amid safety crackdown
- 10 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
The incident involved a Dacia Duster, VW Passat and Mitsubishi Galant. Five ambulance crews, and East Anglian Air Ambulance land ambulance attended the scene.