Police investigate robbery at Morley St Botolph home
Police have launched an investigation following a robbery at a home near Wymondham.
Two men entered an address in Chapel Road, Morley St Botolph, through a back door before grabbing the owner and pushing him into another room where two elderly occupants were sat.
One of the men then demanded money from the victims, while the second man went upstairs and searched various rooms before stealing a quantity of cash.
The homeowner and the occupants tried to challenge one of the men before they both fled.
The robbery took place on Saturday between 7.30pm and 7.58pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around this time.
Those with information should contact DC Louise Wicks at Norwich CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 6 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 7 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 10 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000