Police investigate possible sighting of Gordon Lloyd from Dereham
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A 69-year-old Dereham man who disappeared three weeks ago may have been spotted in the Leicester area, Norfolk Police have said.
Gordon Lloyd left his home in Wollaston Avenue, near Dereham Hospital, on the morning of Wednesday, March 1 and there had been no sign of him.
But officers are now investigating a possible sighting of Mr Lloyd in the Gallowtree Gate area of Leicester.
CCTV has shown a man fitting Mr Lloyd's description entering the Tourist Information Centre.
His family believe he was wearing a long khaki brown coat when he went missing. They also said he had been in an agitated state and his health had deteriorated in the past year.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are concerned for the welfare of Mr Lloyd, who may be sleeping rough.
He is described as white, 5ft 10 tall, of slim build and with grey thinning hair.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 8 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
Anyone who may have seen him, or may know of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.