Police ‘inquiries progressing’ in search to trace missing 13-year-old Beatrice Sandu
- Credit: Archant
Inquiries are 'progressing' in the search to find a missing teenage girl.
Beatrice Sandu, 13, was last seen at 10.30pm on Friday, December 21, at her home in Ship Road, Pakefield in Lowestoft.
She was discovered to be missing at 7.30am on Saturday, and police issued an appeal to help locate the teenager – who may have 'travelled to the Ipswich or Diss areas.'
She is described as white, five feet tall, of slight build with very long black hair, brown eyes and a tanned complexion.
A police spokesman said: 'She has connections to the Diss area and it is possible that she may have travelled there or to the Ipswich area.
You may also want to watch:
'Inquiries are progressing.'
As enquiries to locate the teenager are continuing, anyone who has seen Beatrice, knows of her whereabouts or has seen a girl matching the description should contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden