Police in hunt for missing patient
Police are trying to trace a King's Lynn man who has absconded from a mental hospital in Essex.Nick Stevens was last seen at Basildon Hospital on Friday, December 29.
Police are trying to trace a King's Lynn man who has absconded from a mental hospital in Essex.
Nick Stevens was last seen at Basildon Hospital on Friday, December 29.
Mr Stevens, 20, is described as 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build and with short brown hair. When he left the hospital, he was wearing jeans, a blue jumper, blue and white T-shirt and black trainers.
Today an Essex police spokesman said: “He is not believed to have any other clothing with him and very little cash.
“He has been known to sleep rough in wooded areas and we believe he may be on his way to Suffolk or Norfolk.”
Mr Stevens was from the King's Lynn area but had been a patient at the hospital since early November.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 World War Two aircraft to fly over Norfolk's skies
- 3 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 4 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 5 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 8 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 9 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 10 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
Anyone with any information concerning his whereabouts should call Essex police on 01268 532212.