Police hunt Norwich arsonists
An arson attack in Norwich left one person with minor burns.
The incident took place at around 12.15pm yesterday when the fire service was called to reports of a blaze at the front of a property in Cranworth Gardens.
The fire was extinguished by firefighters but considerable damage was caused to the front of the property.
One person was treated at the scene for minor burn injuries.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may have seen or heard any suspicious behaviour in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses are asked to call PC Dan Oakenfield at Norfolk constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park