Police hunt for gang that attacked car in Bradwell
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are hunting for a gang of youths who jumped on a car in Bradwell being driven by a grandfather and damaged it.
The incident happened at about 10.10pm on Friday, May 12.
The victim was driving along Green Lane, near to the junction with Sun Lane, when a group of youths jumped on his car, causing damage to the windscreen.
The man's grandson Jason Barnes said in a Facebook post appealing for information: 'A few nights ago my grandfather was a victim of a gang attack. This angers me greatly as my grandad is now not well due to the stress and worry.'
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Jamie Robson at Gorleston Police Station on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment