Police find £18,000 worth of cannabis in Fakenham home
- Credit: PA
Police officers have confiscated more than £18,000 worth of cannabis from a property in Fakenham.
Following information received from members of the public a search was carried out in a property in the town centre and the drugs were discovered. Approximately 20 plants were seized.
A man aged in his 60s and a woman in her 50s were arrested in connection with the incident and are on police bail until Thursday, January 19.
Anyone with information which may aid the investigation should contact PC Wayne Simmons at Fakenham Police Station on 101.
Alternatively, can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 7 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 10 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’