Firefighters rescue cat stuck in car’s engine bay in Costessey
Firefighters were called to rescue a cat which was stuck in a car's engine bay.
One fire crew from Earlham was called to Peter Pulling Drive in Costessey just before 6.20pm on Friday evening.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said they 'released a cat from the engine bay of a car'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 6 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 7 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place