Police confirm death of man in Lowestoft
A MAN in his 20s had died from a heart attack in Lowestoft.
Police confirmed that the 27-year-old man had died this morning (Wednesday) but that there were no suspicious circumstances to his death.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called by the ambulance service about 9.50am this morning to reports of a 27-year-old man in cardiac arrest at an address at Stanley Street. A short time later it was confirmed the man had died.
'Officers are making inquiries into what happened however, at this stage, there do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances.'
The spokesman added that a post mortem examination will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden