Police concerned for welfare of missing man who has links to Norfolk towns
- Credit: Archant
Police are renewing appeals to trace a missing 43-year-old man who has links to Norfolk.
Paul Moore, from Kesgrave, was last seen at around 4pm on Tuesday February 6 in the Nacton area of Suffolk.
He was reported missing to police two days later and officers have undertaken a number of enquires to locate him since then, including searches assisted by Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue.
It is possible Paul has been staying at hotels in the Ipswich area and may be checking-in under a different name. Officers have been conducting enquires at local hotels.
He also has links to Diss and Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Paul is described as white, 6ft tall, of stock build and with mousy hair. It is not known what clothing he is wearing.
Police and family members are increasingly concerned for Paul's welfare and so area appealing for anyone who has seen Paul to make contact.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.