Police concerned for welfare of missing Norwich pensioner
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 69-year-old man who went missing yesterday morning.
Alan Milburn was last seen at his home address in Armes Street, Norwich, at 9am. He was due to walk and meet with an acquaintance in Norwich city centre at 1.15pm but never arrived.
Mr Milburn is described as white, 5ft 8in tall and of medium build. He has short grey hair and at the time of his disappearance he was wearing blue jeans or black cords, a black hooded anorak and brown/black Sketcher trainers. He is considered vulnerable.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen him or who may know of Mr Milburn's current whereabouts.
• Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police immediately on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains