Police concerned for the wellbeing of Beatrice Priestney who was reported missing from near Mildenhall
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a 57-year-old woman who has not been seen for more than three weeks.
Beatrice Priestney was reported missing on Friday, March 31 from Beck Row, near Mildenhall.
Although she has gone missing before, there is concern for her welfare as she has not been seen or heard from since Thursday, March 16.
She was last seen just before 4.40pm in Bury St Edmunds and police are very concerned for her wellbeing.
Officers have made a number of enquiries to locate her but are now appealing for any sightings of her, or for anyone with information about where she is, to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Priestney is known to have connections in the Great Yarmouth, Acle and Norwich areas.
She is described as white, 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build, and with short curly hair which is grey in colour.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 9 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 10 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder
Anyone who can help is asked contact Suffolk Police on 101.