Daniel Cross, who went missing in King’s Lynn, found safe and well
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man who went missing has been found safe and well.
Daniel Cross, 29, was last seen at his home in Bayfield Close, King's Lynn, in the early hours of Tuesday.
Police later said there had been a possible sighting of him walking along the town's John F Kennedy Road, around two miles away, at 4.37am.
Hunstanton Coastguard and Rescue Team and the Hunstanton lifeboat were called to help police search the area around King's Lynn docks and the tidal river Ouse on Tuesday night.
The search was resumed on Wednesday morning, when the crew spent several hours searching the waterfront area but nothing was found.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday, police said: 'Daniel has since been found safe and well in King's Lynn this afternoon, Thursday 12 April.
'Officers would like to thank the public and the media for their help with the appeal.'
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success