Daniel Cross, who went missing in King’s Lynn, found safe and well
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man who went missing has been found safe and well.
Daniel Cross, 29, was last seen at his home in Bayfield Close, King's Lynn, in the early hours of Tuesday.
Police later said there had been a possible sighting of him walking along the town's John F Kennedy Road, around two miles away, at 4.37am.
Hunstanton Coastguard and Rescue Team and the Hunstanton lifeboat were called to help police search the area around King's Lynn docks and the tidal river Ouse on Tuesday night.
The search was resumed on Wednesday morning, when the crew spent several hours searching the waterfront area but nothing was found.
You may also want to watch:
Yesterday, police said: 'Daniel has since been found safe and well in King's Lynn this afternoon, Thursday 12 April.
'Officers would like to thank the public and the media for their help with the appeal.'
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 7 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates