Police reopen section of the NDR following serious crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A section of the A1270 has been reopened following a serious crash.
Police have reopened the road in both directions between the A140 and B1150.
The road was closed Wednesday evening at around 10.30pm following a serious crash.
Police reopened the road in the early hours this morning.
More to follow.
You may also want to watch:
For the latest travel information visit the EDP24 traffic map.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre