Long delays on A146 at Loddon following crash
- Credit: Archant
There are long delays on the A146 at Loddon following a crash this morning.
Police have advised drivers to use alternative routes following the two-car crash at the George Lane junction.
The fire service said it was called at 5.50am today and a crew from Loddon used hydraulic equipment to rescue one person from a vehicle.
The ambulance service said a woman, believed to be in her 20s, was taken to hospital with neck, back and leg pain.
A spokesman said: 'We were called today at 5.46am to reports of a road traffic collision on the A146 near Loddon, Norfolk.
'An ambulance crew, ambulance officer and the medical response car from East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) was sent to the scene to help.
'Three patients were assessed at the scene. A woman, believed to be in her 20s was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with neck, back and leg pain for further care.'
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 9 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 10 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
• Updates to follow