Long delays on A146 at Loddon following crash
- Credit: Archant
There are long delays on the A146 at Loddon following a crash this morning.
Police have advised drivers to use alternative routes following the two-car crash at the George Lane junction.
The fire service said it was called at 5.50am today and a crew from Loddon used hydraulic equipment to rescue one person from a vehicle.
The ambulance service said a woman, believed to be in her 20s, was taken to hospital with neck, back and leg pain.
A spokesman said: 'We were called today at 5.46am to reports of a road traffic collision on the A146 near Loddon, Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
'An ambulance crew, ambulance officer and the medical response car from East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) was sent to the scene to help.
'Three patients were assessed at the scene. A woman, believed to be in her 20s was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with neck, back and leg pain for further care.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?
• Updates to follow