Police charge Great Yarmouth woman with three counts of theft
- Credit: IAN BURT
Officers from Great Yarmouth Police Station have charged a 32-year-old woman with three counts of theft.
Danielle Heptinstall of South Market Road, Great Yarmouth, was charged on Thursday April 28, with theft and two counts of theft in a dwelling.
Heptinstall was released on police bail to appear at Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court on Monday 16 May 2016.
The theft charge relates to an incident near to Market Gates in Great Yarmouth on Saturday, April 16, involving a 69-year-old female victim.
The two theft in a dwelling charges relate to an incident which happened on Sunday, March 27, involving the theft of two bicycles from an address in Albion Road in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk