Man in 50s dies at Snetterton race track
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
A man in his 50s has died at Snetterton Circuit.
Police were called to Snetterton, at around 10am on Tuesday, June 30, after a man collapsed and died.
A spokesman from Norfolk Police said: “Police were called to Snetterton yesterday just before 10am following the death of a man in his 50s.
“This was a medical incident so we will have no further involvement.
“Ambulance also attended.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service, said: “We sent two ambulances to the Snetterton circuit shortly after 10am yesterday, June 30, after receiving reports of a medical emergency. Sadly, the patient died at the scene.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 5 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate