Teenage girl hurt after being hit by car
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has been treated for injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Watton.
Police were called at 7.42am on Monday (November 16) to Watton High Street following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a teenage girl, suffered injuries which were not thought to be serious or life threatening.
The teenager has been treated by paramedics at the scene.
Meanwhile, police were called to the A1066 at Scole shortly before 7.30am on Monday (November 16) following a collision involving a moped.
The female rider suffered injuries and has gone to hospital.
Police were also called to Caister Road in Great Yarmouth at 7.48am on Monday after a car collided with a tree.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 4 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 10 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
The driver is believed to have suffered a medical episode and has been taken to hospital as a precaution.
The crashes come after a driver was taken to hospital after a lorry overturned on the NDR at about 5.20am on Monday morning.