Teenage girl hurt after being hit by car
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has been treated for injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Watton.
Police were called at 7.42am on Monday (November 16) to Watton High Street following a collision involving a car and a pedestrian.
The pedestrian, a teenage girl, suffered injuries which were not thought to be serious or life threatening.
The teenager has been treated by paramedics at the scene.
Meanwhile, police were called to the A1066 at Scole shortly before 7.30am on Monday (November 16) following a collision involving a moped.
The female rider suffered injuries and has gone to hospital.
Police were also called to Caister Road in Great Yarmouth at 7.48am on Monday after a car collided with a tree.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 6 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 7 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
The driver is believed to have suffered a medical episode and has been taken to hospital as a precaution.
The crashes come after a driver was taken to hospital after a lorry overturned on the NDR at about 5.20am on Monday morning.