Driver flees Norwich crash after hitting two cars
- Credit: James Bass
Police are trying to trace the driver of a hatchback after they fled the scene of a three-vehicle crash in Norwich.
Officers were called at 5.30pm on Monday to reports of a crash on Colman Road at the junction with North Park Avenue.
A silver hatchback crashed into a blue Ford Zetec and a blue Peugeot 307. The driver of the hatchback then fled the scene.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called to the scene but then stood down.
It is believed the male driver of the Peugeot did however visit hospital as a result of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The crash caused the road to be blocked for a period of time.
Anyone who witnessed the crash or who has information about the silver hatchback should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101, quoting CAD 313 from October 23.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 10 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands