Police called to help distressed woman in Reepham
Police were called to a property in Reepham this afternoon (Friday) following reports of a woman in distress.
A woman in her 40s was treated by paramedics but police said there were no other injuries.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: 'Officers were called to the Sun Barn Close area of Reepham at shortly after 4pm today following reports of a woman in distress.
'The Ambulance Service has attended the scene to treat the woman, aged in her 40s, for what is believed to be chest injuries.
'No-one else has been injured. Officers are carrying out enquiries in the area to establish the exact circumstances surrounding the incident.'
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses reported seeing four police cars outside the property while the air ambulance was also thought to have landed on the nearby Reepham Primary School playing fields.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners