Large police presence called to high street
- Credit: Archant
Five emergency service vehicles have been called to an incident on a town's high street.
Four police cars and one ambulance are attending an incident on London Road North in Lowestoft.
A spokesperson for police, said:'We are assisting the ambulance service with a medical episode.'
Witnesses said a large police presence flocked to the area before 8.30 this morning.
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust spokesperson said: 'Soon after 8am a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance and the East Anglia Air Ambulance from Norwich attended a call near London Road North in Lowestoft after reports of a man with breathing difficulties.
'The individual was taken by road to James Paget Hospital.'
Lowestoft Road North has now been cleared.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 6 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 7 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 8 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 9 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas