Large police presence called to high street
- Credit: Archant
Five emergency service vehicles have been called to an incident on a town's high street.
Four police cars and one ambulance are attending an incident on London Road North in Lowestoft.
A spokesperson for police, said:'We are assisting the ambulance service with a medical episode.'
Witnesses said a large police presence flocked to the area before 8.30 this morning.
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust spokesperson said: 'Soon after 8am a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance and the East Anglia Air Ambulance from Norwich attended a call near London Road North in Lowestoft after reports of a man with breathing difficulties.
'The individual was taken by road to James Paget Hospital.'
Lowestoft Road North has now been cleared.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 4 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 5 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 6 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 7 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 8 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 9 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 10 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window