Large police presence called to high street
- Credit: Archant
Five emergency service vehicles have been called to an incident on a town's high street.
Four police cars and one ambulance are attending an incident on London Road North in Lowestoft.
A spokesperson for police, said:'We are assisting the ambulance service with a medical episode.'
Witnesses said a large police presence flocked to the area before 8.30 this morning.
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust spokesperson said: 'Soon after 8am a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance and the East Anglia Air Ambulance from Norwich attended a call near London Road North in Lowestoft after reports of a man with breathing difficulties.
You may also want to watch:
'The individual was taken by road to James Paget Hospital.'
Lowestoft Road North has now been cleared.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old