Police investigate break-in at One Stop in Taverham
- Credit: Google Maps
A One Stop in Norwich was broken into during the early hours of this morning.
Police were called shortly after 2.30am on Wednesday to a burglary at One Stop in Victoria Road, Taverham.
When officers arrived at the scene, they discovered the suspect or suspects had forced entry to the shop and its cash machine inside the building.
It is believed they left empty handed.
A spokesman for One Stop said: 'There was an attempted break-in here.'
You may also want to watch:
The investigation is ongoing and police are asking for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area to contact DC Robin French at Norwich CID on 101.
Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop