Police attend two-vehicle crash on A11 at Barton Mills
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
The A11 has reopened at the Barton Mills roundabout after a two-vehicle crash.
Emergency services were called today at around 7.15am and it was initially believed a nine-year-old child had received injuries in the crash, although a spokesman for Suffolk police later confirmed everyone involved in the collision had escaped uninjured.
He said: 'There has been a two-vehicle RTC in Barton Mills.
'We received the call at 7.15am.
'It is 10 to 15 metres away from the roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
'All persons are now out of their vehicles.
'There were no injuries, everyone is ok.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting