Police arrest teenager for drug offences in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and money laundering in Lowestoft.
The 18-year-old man, from South London, was arrested in Rotterdam Road on Friday, April 29 – at about 2pm.
After being stopped and searched by officers, he was allegedly found to have a quantity of cannabis and cash.
Following his arrest, officers also recovered an amount of class A drugs on the man – which he had hidden.
He has been bailed to return to Great Yarmouth police investigation centre on July 18.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021