Police arrest Great Yarmouth man wanted for recall to prison
A 29-year-old man who was wanted for recall to prison was arrested this morning (Tuesday).
Christopher Wright, from Great Yarmouth, was arrested around 8am and he has initially been taken into custody at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre, where the recall will be processed.
Officers had appealed for help in tracing Wright who was wanted after breaching the terms of his licence.
Norfolk police have hailed the public for helping with this appeal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea