Appeal for witnesses of serious crash that hospitalised young man
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A motorcyclist in his twenties sustained serious leg and arm injuries in a collision with a car, and remains in hospital for treatment.
Police are appealing for witnesses of the crash near Attleborough on Wednesday, April 11, 2018.
Officers were called around 5.20pm to reports of a collision in Hargham involving a green Citroen Xsara and a KTM Duke motorbike on Hargham Road at the junction with Station Road.
The driver of the Citroen, a man aged in his 60s, was uninjured.
Whilst emergency services attended the road was closed and re-opened shortly after 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision, particularly the manner of driving and riding of either vehicle prior to the incident.
Witnesses should contact PC David Reed at Wymondham Roads Policing by calling 101.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive