Police appeal for witnesses after 7 vehicle crash on A47
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a collision involving seven vehicles on the A47 near Swaffham on Saturday November 10.
The crash happened at approximately 10:15am on the west bound carriageway between Swaffham and Narborough.
No one was seriously injured as a result of the collision.
Officers from Breckland Police and Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team area both attended, along with the East of England Ambulance Service.
The road was closed for approximately four hours while emergency services dealt with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision and would particularly like to speak to the driver of a dark coloured Vauxhall Vectra who is believed to have been in the area at the time of the collision.
Anyone who may have information, or dashcam footage, should contact PC Andy Miles at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 6 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 9 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars