Police appeal after driver fails to stop at four-vehicle A47 crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are hoping to track down a driver who failed to stop after a four-vehicle crash.
The incident happened just before 7am on Friday on the eastbound A47 just after the Postwick junction.
It involved a silver Mercedes, a blue Peugeot 406, a grey Seat Ibiza and a white Peugeot Boxer van.
But a fifth vehicle, which joined the A47, failed to stop at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The road was initially closed while emergency services attended the scene, but had reopened by 8.30am.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
Some of those involved are believed to have suffered minor injuries.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who saw the crash, and, in particular, the driving manner of the vehicles involved.
• If you have information, contact the roads policing team at Acle on 101.