Police appeal to find mum Adelle Zukunft and two children thought to be in Great Yarmouth area
- Credit: Cambs Police
A mother who has been reported missing with her two children from Cambridge is thought to be in the Great Yarmouth area.
Police have appealed for help in tracing 28-year-old Adelle Zukunft, who is missing along with her 10-year-old son and six-month-old daughter, amid concerns over the welfare of the children.
She described as white, 5ft 2in, of a large build with shoulder-length blonde hair. She also has tattoos on her arms and chest, and was last seen wearing a sleeveless white patterned top and black cropped trousers. She also had a pink or red pram with her.
Detective sergeant Nick Cook, of Cambridgeshire Police, said: 'We are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of Adelle's children and ask if anybody has seen her to contact police immediately on 101.
'I would also like to appeal to Adelle herself to get in touch.'
You may also want to watch:
She has been not been seen for the past week, having been reported missing on Thursday, June 22.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home