Police appeal to find missing teenage girls from Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Police are concerned for the welfare of two teenage girls who have gone missing from Lowestoft.
Both Ruby Brookman, 15, and Jasmine Nicholls, 14, were last seen on Wednesday evening (June 1), leaving the Pakefield Road area of Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: 'Ruby is described as white, around 5ft 5ins tall, of slim build, with dark shoulder length straight dark hair and brown eyes.
'At the time of her disappearance she was wearing black leggings, a green jumper and black Ugg boots.
'Jasmine is described as white, around 5ft 4ins tall, of slim build, with long dark hair and blue eyes.
You may also want to watch:
'When she left she was wearing black leggings, a green jacket and trainers.
'It is thought both Ruby and Jasmine took other clothing with them.'
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 5 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 9 The Norfolk waterway that is too rude for Facebook
- 10 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
Jasmine had previously been reported missing on May 29, earlier this week, but was later found in Ipswich on Tuesday May 31.
Although both girls have been missing before there is concern for their welfare and police are asking them, or anyone with information, to contact the duty sergeant at Lowestoft Police Station by dialling Suffolk Police on 101.