Police appeal over 170mph biker
Police were appealing for witnesses tonight after a speeding motorcyclist was clocked travelling at up to 170mph.The ton-up biker was recorded by a speed trap on the A47 at Terrington St John, on Saturday afternoon.
Police were appealing for witnesses tonight after a speeding motorcyclist was clocked travelling at up to 170mph.
The ton-up biker was recorded by a speed trap on the A47 at Terrington St John, on Saturday afternoon.
He was travelling on a bike with bright yellow features and wearing a blue jacket.
Inspector Julian Moulton said: “This person was riding beyond the capabilities of conditions - both road and sensibility.
“They were not only putting themselves in real danger but unsuspecting road users too”.
Officers are keen to trace witnesses to the incident.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?
Any one with information on this or any further information about the motorcyclist can contact PC Don Walker at Swaffham Roads Policing on 0845 456 4567.