Police appeal to find cyclist involved in Norwich crash which left child with serious leg injuries
- Credit: Archant
Police are hoping to speak to a cyclist about a crash in Norwich which left a child with serious leg injuries.
The incident happened by bus stops A and B at Anglia Square, in Magdalen Street, at 5.15pm on Friday, May 18.
The child was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious leg injuries.
Investigating officer PC Wendy Frary said: 'We understand that the cyclist stopped and assisted at the scene but they wouldn't have been aware of the extent of the injuries at that time.
'We're asking them to get in touch as we would like to speak to them about the incident.'
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with dashcam footage of the incident are asked to contact PC Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor