Police appeal launched for missing Lowestoft man
LOWESTOFT police are appealing for help in tracing a 61-year-old man who was reported as missing from the town yesterday, Monday, January 16, but who may have not been seen since December 18, 2011.
'Brian Gerry, from Lowestoft, has gone missing before,' a police spokesman said. 'He takes medication and there are concerns, as he may not have any with him now.'
Mr Gerry is known to stay at guesthouses from time to time and it's possible that he could be at a hotel or Bed and Breakfast somewhere in East Anglia. Last time he went missing he was located in Great Yarmouth.
Mr Gerry is described as 6ft 1in tall, of heavy build, with receding and thinning grey hair and a beard.
'Police have conducted a number of enquiries to try and trace him and these continue but officers are asking Mr Gerry himself, anyone who may have seen him recently or anyone with information about where he is now to call the duty sergeant at Lowestoft police station on 101,' the police spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies