Police appeal launched following burglary in Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police are appealing for two lady dog walkers to come forward after a quantity of jewellery stolen in a burglary in Beccles was recovered in Hales.
A home in Centre Close in Beccles was broken into between 6.30pm and 9.30pm on Wednesday, November 30.
A quantity of jewellery and cash was stolen. A few days later items of jewellery were found in Hales in Norfolk in a ditch.
The two women who found it also found details of the owner with the jewellery and returned it directly to her. The owner then notified police of what had happened but unfortunately the two ladies involved did not leave their details.
Police are asking the women involved to come forward and are also asking anyone who may have information about the burglary or how the jewellery came to be in Hales to get in touch.
If you have any information that may assist, call Lowestoft CID on 101, quoting crime number 69157/16.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash