Driver flees car crash after BMW ends up in A47 ditch
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating what happened during a single vehicle collision involving a car falling into a ditch on the A47 on Sunday night.
The emergency services were called to the scene at around 10pm following reports of a blue BMW having fallen into a ditch near Hockering.
However, when they arrived on the scene there was no one in the car. Police are now appealing for witnesses to the incident.
The fire service was also called to the incident, with two appliances from Dereham and one from Earlham assisting the police and ambulance service and making the scene safe.
Fire crews arrived at the scene at 10:11pm and were there until around 10:50pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information or who witnessed the incident should contact police on 101.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft