Man in his 30s in hospital with serious injuries after BMW crashes into trees
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses to a serious crash after a man was hospitalised with head and chest injuries.
The collision happened in Gooderstone, between Brandon and Swaffham, at 10.30pm on Saturday, October 20.
Officers were called to reports a black BMW, which was travelling along Oxborough Road, had left the carriageway and collided with some trees.
The driver, a man aged in his 30s, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, with serious head and chest injuries, where he remains for treatment.
The road was closed while emergency services attended and reopened around 3.15am on the morning of Sunday, October 21.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the driving manner of the vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident.
They should contact PC David Moreland at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101 quoting reference 473 of 20/10/2018.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 7 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 8 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights